Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yoga

Tonight I will take my yoga final. When I first found out about it, I was determined to fail it on principle. And mostly by my lack of attendance. However, I then was told that it was planned to be at the end of a normal yoga class.

So as a change of plans, I will still go take a test I find useless, but at least enjoy an hour and a half of yoga. This is kind of bittersweet: I have ALWAYS wanted to fail a class. I know this seems like a bizarre goal, but I've only failed tests and homework, never an entire class. It would be kind of like an accomplishment. PLUS it would be a good, take THAT, academia! after all the years I have abided by the rules of the system. This further ties into my secret goal of being a farmer who gets paid to grow nothing. How osom is that! You just hang out and are paid to make sure you do nothing! I see no downsides.

I did, however, purposefully not look at the page where all the answers are as my very minute protest against having a final. In the summer. For a yoga class. At JCCC. I know, tell me you wouldn't do the same.

Okie dokie, off to a lovely yoga class with a completely pointless final exam. Wish me luck! Haha!

EDIT: While some people had NOTECARDS to study before the exam, I think I only missed one question. As if I didn't value this exam enough, I don't even care to figure out how to check my grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it!