Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Adventures! #1

So, this summer has been particularly exciting. It has walloped last summer, for sure. For those of you who don't get to experience the wonder of Kate's summer, I introduce to you: a glimpse.

The plan is to do this with photos, but as I have low expectations and last time was NIGHTMARISH I will start slowly and work my way up. It's like jacob's ladder - super shaky and if you get to the next rung you are talented. That's where I like my expectations - attainable. So here goes, my summer so far.

This is me pitching at our kickball games! We are Team Osom and definitely that (ignoring the final scores). A look at uniforms:
And the back:
We are all flexing our osom muscles. I know, be impressed and afraid. Also, I am giving myself a pat on the back for having THREE photos up already!

On to the next event:
So this is Naseem and I kicking it at a Royal's game. They renovated the stadium and KC now hosts the country's largest Hi-Def screen (queue "Everything's up-to-date in Kansas City"), take a look!
Woo!! Look at all those pictures! I'm going to call this a post, the next one will be equally exciting involving the DUCK DERBY and an excursion to Chicago. And with more pictures (I'm very pleased that I got this far, and if I could do it once, surely I could a second time, right? Right!), so, stay tuned and patient and osom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it!