Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I thought I would take some time out today -- EVEN THOUGH I AM WORKING, SPAIN, WHY DO YOU NOT RECOGNIZE THIS AMERICAN HOLIDAY, TOO -- to update my blog!

I am thankful for having internet even if it doesn't work super super awesomely because now they have blocked facebook at the school. And I am thankful for the friends I've made in Vigo because my roommates are kind of lame. And I'm thankful for Manu and his sister so it's kind of like family on Thanksgiving day. I am also thankful that the weather here is still pretty good. I'm mega thankful that there is a grocery store literally across the street and I can get my chips, yogurt, cookies and juice there for super cheap. And I'm thankful that EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TO WORK TODAY that I really only 'work' for like barely any part of the week. Also I'm thankful that although each time I update and say that I will include photos and then I end up not, no one has tried to find me with torches and pitchforks to 'inspire' me to add photos.

I'm thankful for other stuff, too, but sometimes it isn't as funny or interesting as aforementioned things: like my family, getting my stuff done for grad school, the new harry potter movie, etc. etc.

In other news, a few weekends ago I went to Santiago to see the Pope. It was mega lame. Everything was gated off so you couldn't GO anywhere and it was so crowded I couldn't SEE anything. But there was a protest and tv screens so I could see the Popemobile and the bazillions of people there.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving break and I look forwarding to seeing everyone Dec 15!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it!